Monday, December 1, 2014

Learn JavaScript VISUALLY 網路設計圖片教學法

[Sorry! This book is still worth reading, but the free promotion period is over]
Learn JavaScript VISUALLY
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LDZ7824

























Blurb:
If you answer YES to one or more of the following questions, this book is for you

 I am a complete programming beginner

 I know a little HTML and CSS

 I tried to learn programming before

 I find programming books boring

 I can't focus long enough reading technical texts

 I need to start really slow

 I am a graphic and/or web designer

 I have a book on JavaScript already

 I am a parent who wants to spark an interest in programming in my kids

WHAT WILL I LEARN?

This is not a complete book on JavaScript. You need to follow a complete guide or/and an online resource for detailed explanation of each concept.

 How to read and write JavaScript

 The syntax of the language

 The most important concepts

 Programming terminology

 Basics of the object oriented programming

To exercise regularly

HOW IS THIS BOOK DIFFERENT?

This book is for visual learners. (65% of all people)
Visual learners retain information very differently than their left brained counter-parts, and thus benefit from different approaches. Full colour illustrations help memory triggers as your brain never forgets an image, metaphor or schema. One page of a visual guide can equal one chapter of a conventional book as illustrations can make a world of difference over strictly words on a page!



No comments:

Post a Comment