Sunday, November 30, 2014

Smart Eating Smart Thinking

[Sorry: this book is still worth reading, but the free promotion period is over]
Smart Eating Smart Thinking: How I Boosted My Intelligence, Increased My IQ and Grew New Brain Cells By Changing My Food
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LUCZXCM























Author's blurb:
Tired of always misplacing my keys, forgetting important dates and slow mental responsiveness, I decided to do something about it. I wanted my thinking to be sharper, clearer and quicker – the kind of mind reminiscent of my youth. Basically, I wanted to reverse my brain’s age. But is such a goal even possible?
After performing research on the topic, I turned to the power of brain-boosting foods, a select list of nutrient-dense foods that supposedly stimulate new brain cell growth and promote mental clarity. It is hard to believe that within days I felt a vitality and alertness that I hadn’t experienced in years.

Forgetfulness and mental haziness has also become non-existent since I started adding brain-boosting foods to my diet. This diet may be the closest thing to an “aging brain cure-all” that I've ever encountered and it’s all presented right here within the pages of my triumphant tell-all.

No comments:

Post a Comment